Senior PHP Developer
eSilverBullet (eSB) is seeking a Senior PHP Developer / Programmer / Engineer to join our expanding company in our Pleasant Grove office. We are seeking a full-time staff programmer (not a temporary or contract programmer). This position is for a programmer who will be primarily responsible for developing and maintaining new code within an existing architecture. eSilverBullet provides a simple yet powerful suite of tools and services to help aspiring entrepreneurs harness the power of ecommerce and build a successful online marketing business.
As an eSB programmer, you will:
- Create, test and maintain eSB program code.
- Work within the existing code framework and libraries to create consistent maintainable code.
- Provide general programming assistance to other eSB programmers/projects as needed.
- Provide assistance to eSB technical support staff when they are unable to resolve a program, SQL database, or IT issue by themselves.
- Work with eSB staff (e.g, other senior programmers, support staff, and managers) to plan program code enhancements and changes.
- The programmer must have 5+ years experience with:
- SQL (Preferably MySQL)
- Experience with the following is desirable but not required:
The programmer should also possess the following traits:
- Be passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices while leading and mentoring with a team of developers.
- Prefer a small-business, fast paced working environment.
- Enjoy maintaining/enhancing code to meet changing customer/industry needs
- Willingness to learn and code in the existing code structure
- Have a customer-service orientation
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Senior PHP Programmer" and our team will follow up with you shortly.
eSilverBullet (eSB) is expanding quickly! We are seeking several qualified, results driven sales professionals for our growing company.
eSilverBullet provides a simple yet powerful suite of tools and services to help business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs harness the power of eCommerce to build successful online businesses. We specialize in turning websites into sales conversion tools for our customers.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Bring passion and a desire to achieve. We like doers!
- Sell our eCommerce solutions to various targeted companies throughout the U.S.
- Develop sales leads, close deals and effectively manage your accounts from prospect stage through fulfillment.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate well, collaborate, and build trust with customers.
- Work closely with our team to provide recommendations and sales strategies.
- Willingness to share and implement best practices.
- Meet or exceed all sales goals.
- Some travel may be required for trade shows and other events.
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of success in sales and account management.
- 2+ years B2B professional sales experience is preferred.
- Strong phone, prospecting, cold-calling, and closing skills.
- Demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with eCommerce, PC, Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with CRM applications a plus.
- Bachelors degree preferred, but applicable experience will be considered.
This is an INSIDE sales position, based in our Ogden, Utah office. This sales position has a base salary of $30k per year, with additional monthly commissions (total compensation target of $50k/year). We offer full benefits, including health insurance, vacation days, etc. A background check and list of references will be required.
LOCATION: Ogden, Utah
START DATE: Ongoing
SUBMIT: Email resume to email@example.com with "Sales Professional" in the subject line.